You came across the following advertisement for the post Accounts Assistant Clerk.
Text Box: Lim and Sons Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. requires Accounts Assistant / Accounts Clerk Requirements • Female aged 24 – 30 • LCCI Higher • Preferably with more than two years experience in manufacturing field • Able to handle fullsets of accounts Interested applicants are required to write in with complete resume together with a recent passport-sized photograph to: The Manager, Lim and Sons Manufactoring Sdn. Bhd., Lot 123, Interstate Industrial Area, 76 001 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
Write a letter of application together with curriculum vitae to the manager.
In your letter, include the following:
- your curriculum vitae
- the reasons for your interest in the job
- your ability to work independently
- pursuing a degree in Accountancy
Do remember to:
- use the formal letter
- use all the points given
- elaborate each points given
Chong Mei Lin,
40, Jalan Templer,
Taman Hati Bersih,
76 000 Seremban,
Lim and Sons Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd.,
Lot 123, Interstate Industrial Area,
76 001 Nilai,
Negeri Sembilan 18 JULY 2010
Dear Sir / Madam,
Application for the Post of Accounts Assistant
I wish to apply for the post of Accounts Assistant as advertised in The New Strait Times dated 15th July 2011.
2. I have the necessary qualifications as stated in my curriculum vitae which is attached to this letter. I have experience working in both food manufacturing and also auto manufacturing fields. I am currently working in Lazat Ice Cream Sdn. Bhd. in capacity of an Accounts Assistant and have been here since January 2008. Before this, I was working in TFR Auto Enterprise as an Accounts clerk. Since my present position offers little prospect for career advancement, I would like to be attached to a fairly large organisation such as yours.
3. I would like to work in Nilai as I intend to further my studies and get professional qualification. I have registered with a college in Nilai to do ACCA on part-time basis. With this high additional education level and knowledge, I can perform better in applying the accounts knowledge in the future job.
4. I can assure you that I am capable person who can work independently. I am able to handle full sets of accounts, up to three sets at a time. I am interested in working with a company like yours as I feel I can grow well with the company. I am a team player, adapt easily to any working environments and can work with people from all works of life.
5. I was active in extra-curricular activities and was considered as responsible and dedicated worker. I led and organised many activities for the school clubs so I am confident that I can be an asset to your company in this capacity. Furthermore, i have a good command of English.
6. In view of my qualification and experience, I would expect a salary more than RM 2 000. And since I have my own car, I would have no problems travelling outstation should the job require.
7. I look forward to hearing from you and I am fully prepared to attend an interview at any time convenient to you.
(RAJU a/l MANIAM)